All that a little appreciation, a small write-up about ‘MyCookingCanvas’ give me immense happiness and boost up my energy to another level.Those motivate me more and more every time.
Few links are here
- Interviewed by MyCityLinks , a popular e-magazine from Odisha http://www.mycitylinks.in/sai-priya-s-blogging-journey-about-food-and-travel-is-a-must-read
- 24th March 2018 ,Featured on “Deccan Herald”,Bangalore edtion.
- Featured on 15th March 2018 on Indian Express
- Featured on January 2018 .Here is the complete article if you have missed to buy a copy http://www.ritzmagazine.in/bake-blog-saipriya/
- 21st December 2017 , featured with fellow bloggers for a Christmas Desserts Article at Deccan Herald ,Bangalore edition http://www.deccanherald.com/content/649349/joy-desserts.html
- On 15th May 2017 there was a mention at Deccan Herald ,Bangalore edition along http://deccanheraldepaper.com/
6.Nov 2016 , a mention at Deccan Herald Bangalore.
7.On 14th Oct 2016 there was a mention at Deccan Herald ,Bangalore edition along with my Beet-Egg Deviled Egg Pic.
10. On 28th July 2016 ,featured on New-Delhi edition.
11. Featured on leading Newspaper “Indian Express”,Bangalore ,2013.
Sai Priya, who started Lady’s Phinger three months ago, was similarly encouraged by fans of her traditional cooking.
She experiments with her food and says that her whole sweet jaggery cake with organic ingredients has been a big hit with the health conscious. “People who generally prefer vegan cakes splurge on plum cakes during Christmas, since they have guests over for celebrations,” said Priya, who quit her job to focus on her true passion, cooking. Apart from cakes, whose fruits are soaked in brandy for a month, her minced pies and apple pies are other favourites for Christmas brunch.
9. Won a Food Photography & Food-Styling Contest at PlatterShare
” Sai Priya‘s food picture – “Beautiful warm festive palette. The colours come together really well, and the styling is warm and inviting. The rose petals add just the right touch!”
10.Won Food Photography Contest at Photofie .
What the Judge told me about my Winning Pic ..
“This tells a story about the cake. Gives you an idea of how the whole bundt cake would have looked, plus a cross section with a slice. That half has gone suggests that it was delicious, and is being eaten up fast. I really like the almost monochromatic co”
12. My Recipe got featured at BhubaneswarBuzz
13.My three recipe got featured on Chef Ajay Chopra website
14.My recipe “Mango Pudding” got featured at Rediff
15. Won a Holi event 2015 which was judged by Master-Chef Joseph Rozario
16.Another Achievement at www.secretindianrecipes.com.
I won #MYMangoRecipe contest
17.I won Onam contest in Sep 2016 for Odiya traditional dish “Dalma”..Here is the link to the contest page
18. I won Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution Contest at www.betterbutter.in in May 2016.
21.Won 1st prize at BetterButter Indian-Desserts Contest for “Chennapoda” recipe
22. Won a contest at Tea-Box for my “Pear Up-side Down Cake With Winter Spice Chai”